Salon Saturday@TCS was a four-part series of talks organised and hosted by The Culture Story from Oct – Nov 2018. Accompanied by guest speakers from the art industry, they shared their knowledge and insights so that one can confidently carry out his or her pursuit to acquire great works of art. Whether you are taking your first step into the foray of art collecting or already own a collection at home/office, many guests expressed positive feedback as they felt these talks provided practical insights and advice in navigating the unfamiliar ways of the art market.
- “Accessibility and value practicality.”
- “Really like the checklist (tips when buying art) – very practical advice.”
- “Gives me the confidence to collect.”
- “Ning addresses the art market in quite a direct and closer way, its brave, open and helpful.”
- “Enjoyed the sharing sessions and insights with other industry peers.”
- “With the opening of online platforms and the statistics shared by Alan (Fair Director of Affordable Art Fair) changed my opinion of collecting art.”
- It’s simple and easy to understand for a novice like me!”